Hawaiian Island Ghost Hunters Paranormal Forum
Aloha! Welcome to the Hawaiian Island Ghost Hunters Paranormal Forum. Hope to hear from you often. NOSKEDUMWEGETUM!
Aloha! Welcome to the Hawaiian Island Ghost Hunters Paranormal Forum. Hope to hear from you often. NOSKEDUMWEGETUM!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum of the Hawaiian Island Ghost Hunters / Hawaiian Island Paranormal Research Society, Hawaii's most knowledgeable, reliable, and experienced paranormal research and investigations team!

HomeHome  HIPRSHIPRS  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Warnings About Psychic Abilities
Are they afraid of us??? EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:35 am by Preston-HIGH

» How to Develop Psychic Abilities
Are they afraid of us??? EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:33 am by Preston-HIGH

» How does life After Death Work ?
Are they afraid of us??? EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:20 am by Preston-HIGH

» Ghost Caught Screaming in a Haunted Hotel - Facebook Post
Are they afraid of us??? EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:35 am by Preston-HIGH

» Facebook Submission - Kauai Marriott Resort
Are they afraid of us??? EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:30 am by Preston-HIGH

» Scare Hawaii Presents...The Evolution of Fear 2013
Are they afraid of us??? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:04 am by Preston-HIGH

» Hawaiian Island Ghost Hunters - Music Video
Are they afraid of us??? EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:36 am by Preston-HIGH

» Hawaii Ghost Hunter, Preston Galera - Career Changers TV
Are they afraid of us??? EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:22 am by Preston-HIGH

» 2013 TAzPRS Para-Heart Award Presented to HIPRS/HIGH
Are they afraid of us??? EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:47 am by Preston-HIGH

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
TAzPS

Mysteries of Honolulu

Are they afraid of us???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Preston-HIGH
Admin
Admin
Preston-HIGH

Are they afraid of us??? Empty
PostSubject: Are they afraid of us???   Are they afraid of us??? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:48 am

To date, we've been on many investigations where the clients tell us some crazy claims that get us pretty excited. Everything from seeing apparitions, to chairs moving on their own, footsteps, stacks of chairs being tipped over, like I said, some crazy claims. Then we get there, set up all our equipment, and do our thing. Nothing! Not even a peep. Here we are waiting for the chance to capture some sort of activity on our equipment and end up feeling as comfortable as we would be sitting at home in the dark. So what is going on?

Often, I joke around that maybe we scare off anything that is there because we are actually looking for them. It was mentioned to me that entities have a way of knowing that someone is coming to look for them. So when the investigators or whomever comes, like us, they just hang out staying out of the way or they go elsewhere for the time being. Does this show a sign of intelligence?

Once in awhile, I guess you get lucky and get one that is curious and wants to let it be known he/she is there. We've had our share of those. Footsteps running towards investigators, footsteps walking around me, whispers in the ear, a tug on the shirt, something walking passed a doorway! Many like to communicate on via our voice recorders. We call the recording of these voices that are well below the level of human hearing our speech Electronic Voice Phenomenon or EVP, one of our most abundant forms of evidence.

I know for a fact that when our team goes into an investigation, we strengthen ourselves, i guess you could say "psychically." We "know" in our minds that we are protected and we will not let anything harm us. For myself, I visualize myself surrounded in a light of protection that nothing can penetrate to get to me. But is this too much? Are we keeping away even those that would not do harm to us? I don't know if we can ever prove this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.highosthunters.com

Are they afraid of us???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hawaiian Island Ghost Hunters Paranormal Forum :: General :: Talk Story-
Jump to: