Hawaiian Island Ghost Hunters Paranormal Forum
Aloha! Welcome to the Hawaiian Island Ghost Hunters Paranormal Forum. Hope to hear from you often. NOSKEDUMWEGETUM!
Hawaiian Island Ghost Hunters Paranormal Forum

This is the official forum of the Hawaiian Island Ghost Hunters / Hawaiian Island Paranormal Research Society, Hawaii's most knowledgeable, reliable, and experienced paranormal research and investigations team!

HomeHome  HIPRSHIPRS  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
TAzPS

Mysteries of Honolulu

Share | 

decisions that you make:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ro'sullivan
HIGH Team Member
HIGH Team Member

PostSubject: decisions that you make:   Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:15 pm

I know this sounds offbeat but that's ok. Did you ever wonder like say when you're driving and for that split second you change your direction of driving somewhere take another route or go into a store you hadn't planned to, etc......now do you think you make your own destiny? or are things pre ordained? and if they are have you by switching gears so to speak changed the course of the history for your outcome? I wonder if my life is recorded somewhere and I have myself set the rules before I got here, or if you stray off course do you change your history of your life......
I wonder if this is the reason why Gettysburg soldiers haunt? did they get their destiny changed too abruptly and thats not the course they had destined? I know this sounds out there but I have always wondered if others thinks of these thoughts also?
Mahalo, Robin
Back to top Go down

decisions that you make:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1